Leading business, leisure, shopping and entertainment Landlord invites Dynamic Creative Architects to run their Luxury Development Projects in one of the fastest growing service sectors in the APAC region. Unique Leadership abilities required to lead a diverse multi-cultural and highly talented team of Design Professionals.
- Full time on site leading the Design Team coordination to support daily project issue,
- Design Document Control & Manage of Construction Drawing/ Shop Drawing and contractor material submission etc.
- Review project contract documents and claim submissions;
- Programme & Progress tracking for Design issue, update into weekly report
- University Degree in Architecture or equivalent;
- Registered Architect, Authorized Person & Member of HKIA or other recognized professional bodies highly preferred;
- At least 12 years’ relevant experience in sizeable civil & building project, with at least 5 years holding managerial position;
- Must have proficiency in design software, BIM Revit, HK Building & Statutory Regulations;
- Fluency in English with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Knowledge and experience in Design in Manufacture and Assembly & Modular Integrated Construction an advantage