An international award-winning architectural firm is hiring resident architect with strong technical knowledge for handling large scale mixed-use and master planning projects. Excellent compensation package offered.
- All-around architect with minimum 8 years of experience;
- Must be a HKIA member, preferred Authorized Person;
- Experience in resident architect role or equivalent;
- Excellent experience in top-tier firms worked on mixed-use, master planning projects with interior design background;
- AutoCAD and Rhinoceros are a must, relevant BIM program a plus;
- Fluent in English.